English PEN is regularly asked to contribute to the broadcast and print media on:
- Freedom of Expression
- Global Literature and Translation
- Literary Awards
- Libel, Media Reform and Press Ethics
- Multiculturalism, Diversity, Blasphemy and ‘Offence’
- Social Media and the Internet
- Libraries and Access to Literature
- Adult Literacy, Social Exclusion and ‘voicelessness‘
- Cultural Boycotts
- Political Correctness.
For all media enquiries, please call the English PEN office on 020 7324 2535 or email email@example.com.