Last week’s open letter to David Cameron, Nick Clegg and Ed Miliband, co-ordinated by English PEN, received a great deal of coverage in the British media.
- ‘Authors call on party leaders to save libel reform’, Guardian
- ‘Authors plead with party leaders to save libel reform Bill’, The Times
- ‘Authors plead with government not to risk planned libel reforms’ The Independent
- ‘Top writers tell Cameron to reform libel law’, The Daily Telegraph
- ‘Distinguished writers unite to save libel law reforms’ Daily Mail
- ‘Authors make libel reform plea’ BBC News website
In addition, signatory Ian McEwan appeared on the BBC Radio 4 programme World At One. You can listen to the interview below.